WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS WHILE USING THE POST KING POST LEVELLING TOOL, SERIOUS INJURY MAY OCCUR.
- Check for underground services prior to digging hole or pegging legs
- Do not use Post King in strong or gusty winds
- Never use Post King with missing, worn or damaged parts
- Never repair Post King without permission from manufacturer
- Destroy and replace Post King if exposed to excessive heat such as in the case of a fire, or any corrosive agents like acid or alkalis.
Correct Setup and Use
Place the Main Frame of Post King at a maximum height of 1.5m from ground level onto the Post/Pole and secure top velcro strap first, then bottom strap.
Raise Post to an upright position using the two spirit vials. Keep one hand on post from this step onwards.
- Always follow safe operating instructions when using this post levelling tool
- Do not exceed load limits 65kg: Post/Pole of 175mm x 175mm
- Height from ground – 3.6m (not including hole depth)
- Always secure both legs with pegs provided
- Keep people away from fall zone of Post/Pole
- Only use Post King as a temporary support
- Do not leave Post King unattended